Who doesn’t want to make some extra bucks? With Christmas coming up, it’s just a cherry on top for anyone to make some quick extra income. To make your life simpler, we provide you with our top suggestions to help boost your income this Christmas season.
1. Get Cashback on most of Your Christmas Shopping
Earn money sitting at home by spending. There is no other alternative, let’s just face it, you’re going to spend a good amount of money during Christmas. Then why not get rewarded for what you love the most?
Nowadays most of the e-commerce websites offer very attractive cashback deals. Whenever you purchase something from a cashback offer from big sites like Amazon, Tesco, Argos, Debenhams, boots etc. you save a lot by earning cash.
On an average, cash back offers are anything from 2-18% of cashback on every purchase – and with bulk shopping, during Christmas, the cash just adds up to a very handsome amount.
2. Use a Cashback Credit Card
Did you know there is a way by which you can earn 2 lots of cashback in a single transaction. A simple way to do this is getting a cashback credit card. With a cashback card you can get up to 10% cashback on each and every transaction you do with that cashback card.
Now all you have to do is select the most suitable cashback website thereby earning a 2-15% cashback and then pay for those purchases with the cashback credit back. This will help you earn some extra cash back on top of the existing cashback that you have already earned.
A simple example would be- if you purchase something from a cashback website you get 20% cash back offer and you use a cashback credit card to pay off the transaction so you can get an additional 5-10% cashback on that, which would sum up to an overall 25-30% cashback.
3. Sell Unwanted gifts for cash
If you have some unwanted presents and gifts from the previous year, then why not sell them for some quick cash?
In fact, it is not just the gifts that you can sell for money. You can use this opportunity to sell all the unused and old stuff that you have been mounting in your home. Rather than just throwing it away or just keeping it in one corner it is only wise to sell them for some good and quick cash. By doing this, you will not only earn some money but also clear out some space and have a cleaner room for yourself.
You can literally sell anything that you own online. You can earn a decent amount by doing this but be aware that all the online websites charge you a nominal fee for their service. The things that you could sell are:
- Old books: we always have n number of books. Some of them are just filling up spaces for years and we haven’t even touched it. This is a good opportunity for you to sell them off and make some bucks out of it. Sites like amazon pay you instantly for selling books to them in the form of amazon vouchers.
- Mobile phone: this is one of the best ways to earn money. Recycling your old phone in exchange for a new phone or for cash can earn you good numbers. Online stores accept most of the used smartphones which are in working condition. If your phone is a new one and hasn’t been used much then it can get you hundreds of pounds.
- Old Jewellery: everyone has few sets of practically untouched jewellery which has been lying in the closet for years. This is a good time to clear them out by selling them for cash. Whether it is a golden necklace or a broken bracelet, you can sell it off at plenty of stores online and offline for a good amount.
4. Earn Cash For Clicks
If you are free for some time and can spare a few minutes in front of your pc quiet often then, this method will surely earn you some good money. Completing quick surveys online for money is becoming quite popular with a lot of research companies willing to pay good money to the participants. There is a good chance of earning somewhere between £40 to £60 on a monthly basis provided you do this frequently.
With online surveys, just remember three things:
– NEVER pay for registering or to become a member of an online site. There are plenty of sites offering free registrations, and you can get paid without paying anything.
– Register to these survey sites using a new or an alternative email address. If you are serious about it, then you can have a dedicated email address just for the purpose of surveys. This will mainly help you prevent your primary email account from getting spammed with tons of emails from the survey sites.
– If you want to make some good money then we would recommend joining at least five to six survey sites. Just using 1 or 2 survey sites, will give you a very little amount.
5. Get Seasonal Work
Christmas season does offer everyone with some very good opportunities for temporary seasonal work. If you are interested in making some serious quick money then, you can easily get a temp job at these big departmental stores like Debenhams, M&S, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Boots etc. These big stores usually need some extra manpower during these busy festive and sale days, so it is the best time to ask in store if they are taking in job applications for Christmas work.
It is not just the big shops but also the smaller shops and businesses that are on the lookout for extra staff during Chrismas – especially businesses like pubs and restaurants. Remember that, if you are working shifts on Christmas night or New Year’s Eve you can expect some generous hourly rates.
The above-mentioned tips do not only pertain to Christmas but can be applicable for any festival or holiday season. If you wish to make a steady income or stabilize your life or become successful in any aspect of life, then Unleash The Power Within is the event that you need to attend. Tony Robbins’ UPW 2019 is an event like no other where you get to understand and unleash your true self. Learn about the event by clicking here.